Food at the Festival
- Smoke on the Mountain—Locally sourced and chef inspired, the meats are house smoked in Evergreen CO; get your turkey leg early because last year they ran out!
- Hog Wild—Returning from Fort Collins and specializing in southern-style pulled pork sandwiches and finger-lickin’ ribs—just look for the custom-made smoker on site!
- Suburban Wiener—Serving artisan sausages and fancy-pants dogs they use local companies and bring something for everyone despite any allergy so you can eat as a family or community!
- Meatball & Hey—Widely recognized traditional and chicken parmesan meatballs expanded from the kitchen by the love of the street food scene—one of a kind. Come check them out!
- Pizza Casbah—East Coast-style pies and slices from Ft Collins; the pies are stone baked and topped with sauces that are homemade!
- BIGS Meat Wagon & BBQ—BIGS brings not only meat from Ft Collins but other tasty treats including homemade macaroni and cheese with brisket bits, smoked corn and pepper relish; there may even be alligator!
- Totally NUTS & Co—A family owned nut roasting business from Manitou Springs will be here with their signature Cinnamon roasted almonds and hot cocoa!
- Funnellicious—A family run funnel cake business based in Elizabeth, CO offering sweet and savory treats from soft pretzels to sweet potato fries!
- Icicle Tricycle—Stay cool with this locally sourced pedicab delivering craft Italian Ice throughout Denver neighborhoods, campuses and throughout town at FDGD this year!!
- Meg’s Mountain Kettle Corn—Deliciously fresh-popped kettle corn from the mountains surrounding Idaho Springs. Meg will also be serving coffee this year and loves special events, including fundraisers!
- Super Heady Tacos—Straight from Pearl St. in Boulder — any kind of taco you can imagine — from savory to sweet and there’s even squash and kale tacos for the vegans!
- Tacos with Altitude—Quickly becoming a favorite on the streets of Denver, these authentic Mexican tacos will join us at this weekend at an even higher altitude!
- Kaiser Bakery—Kaiser of Fredrick will bring the baked goods — pretzels, strudels and croissants!
- Kona Ice—Kona Ice of south Denver will be keeping cool with shaved ice, ice cream, hot cocoa and the official coffee of FDGD from Deadly Grounds.
- Greenbelly Hot Sauce—Makers of FDGD’s own Awaken Hot Sauce
Craft Brews and Specialty Cocktails