Food at the Festival
- 5280 Aloha—Authentic Hawaiian fare
- Abo’s Pizza—New York style pizza that’s been voted “best in the west” more than once.
- All American Grill—Matt and Steve’s All American Grill is a real kitchen on wheels, serving up some superb sandwiches, burgers, mac & cheese bites, and more!
- Andy’s kitchen—From Summit County serving hand and homemade Brats, Kielbasa, Juniper Elk, Yak sausage, Cheese stuffed red Brat and Pretzels.
- Chibby Wibbitz—Sliders and loaded tots with either an asian or barbeque twist! As unique as their name
- Cuban Fusion—Lisa and her trusted airstream Jimmie bring a little taste of Cuban up to the mountains to celebrate with Jimmie’s day of the dead graffiti
- Hog Wild—Returning from Fort Collins and specializing in southern-style pulled pork sandwiches and finger-lickin’ ribs—just look for the custom-made smoker on site!
- Lucky Mary’s Bakery—a full service dessert trailer with Custom cakes, cupcakes, and delicious confections for every occasion!
- Mac N Noodles—Not your blue box Mac ‘N Cheese. Mac ‘N Noodles is a gourmet made to order Mac ‘N Cheese Specialty Food Truck
- Nicki’s Quickie—Doesn’t matter If you like a classic gyro pita or a creative falafel, Nicki’s brings Mediterranean to the mountains; from Vail to Ned, try a little greek.
- Rocky Mountain Slices—East coast style pizza to the streets of Colorado. With fresh made dough and sauces, we strive to bring the east coast pizza experience to you!
- Smoke on the Mountain BBQ—Gourmet food truck and catering company based out of Evergreen Colorado. Family owned and operated, serving a menu of seasonal and fresh ingredients; locally sourced and chef inspired.
- Super Heady Tacos—Straight from Pearl St. in Boulder — any kind of taco you can imagine — from savory to sweet and there’s even squash and kale tacos for the vegans!
- Tacos with Altitude—Quickly becoming a favorite on the streets of Denver, these authentic Mexican tacos will join us at this weekend at an even higher altitude!
- Totally NUTS & Co—A family owned nut roasting business from Manitou Springs will be here with their signature Cinnamon roasted almonds and hot cocoa!
- Windy City Eats—Down to the poppy seed bun, our Chicago Dogs and Italian beef are as authentic as you’d expect them to be. But don’t just take our word for it — come taste ‘em for yourself. Mustard stains are complimentary.
- The Vegetable Express—Mobile food trailer based out of Nederland, serving vegan comfort food. Creating plant-based takes on classically meat-based favorites including our Philly Seitan Sub, Crispy Buffalo Seitan Wings, and BBQ Jackfruit.
Craft Beer & Cocktails