- Hog Wild—Returning from Fort Collins and specializing in southern-style pulled pork sandwiches and finger-lickin’ ribs—just look for the custom-made smoker on site!
- Suburban Wiener—Serving artisan sausages and fancy-pants dogs they use local companies and bring something for everyone despite any allergy so you can eat as a family or community!
- Totally NUTS & Co—A family owned nut roasting business from Manitou Springs will be here with their signature Cinnamon roasted almonds and hot cocoa!
- Meg’s Mountain Kettle Corn—Deliciously fresh-popped kettle corn from the mountains surrounding Idaho Springs. Meg will also be serving coffee this year and loves special events, including fundraisers!
- Super Heady Tacos—Straight from Pearl St. in Boulder — any kind of taco you can imagine — from savory to sweet and there’s even squash and kale tacos for the vegans!
- Tacos with Altitude—Quickly becoming a favorite on the streets of Denver, these authentic Mexican tacos will join us at this weekend at an even higher altitude!
- Greenbelly Hot Sauce—Makers of FDGD’s own Awaken Hot Sauce
Brasa King Grill—Brazilian style bbq, all cooked on charcoal for the best meat flavor, we make our own sausage from scratch. Delicious fried delicacies such as fried yuka and deep fried chicken dumplings , all that together with the best comfort food sides like black beans stew and rice.
Mac N noodles—Not your blue box Mac ‘N Cheese. Mac ‘N Noodles is a gourmet made to order Mac ‘N Cheese Specialty Food Truck
Rocky Mountain Slices—East coast style pizza to the streets of Colorado. With fresh made dough and sauces, we strive to bring the east coast pizza experience to you!
Smoke on the Mountains BBQ—Gourmet food truck and catering company based out of Evergreen Colorado. Family owned and operated, serving a menu of seasonal and fresh ingredients; locally sourced and chef inspired.
The Vegetable Express—Mobile food trailer based out of Nederland, serving vegan comfort food. Creating plant-based takes on classically meat-based favorites including our Philly Seitan Sub, Crispy Buffalo Seitan Wings, and BBQ Jackfruit.
- Andy’s kitchen—From Summit County serving hand and homemade Brats, Kielbasa, Juniper Elk ,Yak sausage, Cheese stuffed red Brat and Pretzels.
- Abo’s Pizza—New York style pizza that’s been voted “best in the west” more than once.