Saturday, March 10th at 2 pm
Entry Fee: $75/team
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Slide, roll, drag, or carry your coffin through an obstacle course to the finish line. Six pallbearers carry their coffin with a rider inside through the snowy course. Finish times will be determined when the last team member has crossed the finish line. The top four time teams will race in quarter finals, top two from each heat will race for 1st and 2nd place.
Be sure to read the Coffin Race rules. Every participant MUST fill out a release and waiver and all teams MUST check in on Saturday between 9 and 11 am at FDGD Headquarters (Teen Center, 151 East St.). If you have questions that are not answered on the rules page, send an email to email@example.com.
- Prizes awarded for best time team, runner up time team, best theme/spirit, and most notable snafu on course
- Each Team Captain will be entered to win an Eldora Midweek 2018/19 Season Ski Pass – thank you for your efforts! A winner will be drawn during the races.
Costumed Polar Plunge
Saturday, March 10th at 1pm
Entry Fee: $10/person
- Check in onsite at Guercio Field before plunging. If you need to register, visit Headquarters at least one hour prior to plunge.
- $5 of each registration goes to support TEENS, Inc.’s Outdoor Leadership Program
- Best costume wins an Eldora Midweek 2018/19 Season Ski Pass!!!
- Runner-ups will receive either a FDGD towel, FDGD hat, or a bottle of CO Hgh Vodka.
- After you plunge, head to Kelty’s Warming Area for heat lamps, blankets, chairs, hot cocoa, and hand warmers!
- Every participant MUST fill out a release and waiver.
Snowy Human Foosball
Just like foosball but with real people!