Sorry, VIP Passes are sold out!
VIP Passes are $150 and include:
- FDGD VIP wristband
- 1 Blue Ball ticket
- A bottomless VIP cup, good for all beverages, all weekend at all three music tents; you must be 21 and be wearing FDGD VIP wristband
- VIP parking (centrally located)
- Commemorative gift
- VIP viewing for Coffin Races
- Free participation in frozen turkey bowling, brain freeze contest, one salmon toss & polar plunge
- Entrance into FDGD VIP catered lounge bus with VIP potty
How it Works:
- You must be 21 to purchase a VIP Pass.
- After purchasing the pass an electronic receipt will be emailed to you.
- FDGD VIP passes and VIP bag/schwag will be available for pick up at the Frozen Dead Guy Days Headquarters in Nederland. (An email reminder will be sent with exact location and times.)
- Present a valid picture ID to receive your FDGD VIP package and sign general waiver; the wristband will have the participant’s name on it and is only valid when worn by the participant.
- FDGD VIP passes come in a specialty bag and include 1 Blue Ball ticket, 1 FDGD commemorative hat, 1 specialty cup, 1 VIP parking pass; your wristband is good for entrance into frozen turkey bowling, brain freeze, polar plunge & one salmon toss.
- Passes are transferable, so if you can’t make it you can change it into another persons name via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org before 02/20/16.
- passes are non-refundable/pass can be revoked at anytime for un-VIP like behavior… and no refunds in case of weather event cancellation, but you will have a VIP pass good for next year.