Food at the Festival
- Capital City Wraps—Sourcing fresh meats and vegetables to create flavorful tortilla wrapped sandwiches for all occasions.-
- Lucky Mary’s Baking—We pride ourselves on serving the best desserts in Colorado. From funnel cakes to ice cream, and cupcakes, we will satisfy your palate.
- Mac ’N’ Noodles—specialized, gourmet Mac ’N’ Cheese truck serving the front range.
- Originals By Greek—Serving authentic Greek street food across the Front Range.
- Steady Smoking BBQ and Hot Dog Cart—Hot dogs, nachos, BBQ and more.
- McDevitt Taco Supply—Enjoy Super Heady Tacos from the taco cart!
- Tacos with Altitude—Authentic Mexican food and snacks.
- Tibet’s Food Truck—Serving Himalayan cuisine such as chicken tikka masala, saag, sweet potato masala, samosas and Momo dumplings.
The Vegetable Express—A Nederland-based vegan food trailer specializing in Plant-Based takes on Meat-Based classics. Warm your body and feed your soul with their mozzarella sticks or a Philly seitan sub. Gluten-Free options available!
- Abo’s Pizza – Authentic New York pizza. Abo’s serves Pizza By-The-Slice and Hot Chocolate.
- American Grill – Awesome burgers (Steele’s Meats Lafayette). Bratwurst from Old Style in Louisville. Amazing fries. Hot Dogs. Buns from the Marketplace Bakery, Longmont. Everything locally sourced.
- Totally Nuts
- Andy’s Ice Hand and homemade sausages with homemade sauerkraut, huge smoked turkey legs, hot pretzels, and homemade chili serving all big events in Colorado.