Saturday, March 14th at 2 pm
Entry Fee: $75/team
Slide, roll, drag, or carry your coffin through an obstacle course to the finish line. Six pallbearers carry their coffin with a rider inside through the snowy course. Finish times will be determined when the last team member has crossed the finish line. The top four time teams will race in quarter finals, top two from each heat will race for 1st and 2nd place.
Be sure to read the Coffin Race rules. Every participant MUST fill out a release and waiver and all teams MUST check in on Saturday between 9 and 11 am at FDGD Headquarters (Teen Center, 151 East St.). If you have questions that are not answered on the rules page, send an email to email@example.com.
- Prizes awarded for best time team, runner up time team, best theme, and most notable screw up. Prizes include gear from Kelty, Eldora 7-Day Ski Passes, FDGD Merch, and hand-painted coffin trophies.
Costumed Polar Plunge
Saturday, March 14th at 1pm
Entry Fee: $10/person
- Check in onsite at Guercio Field before plunging. If you need to register, visit Headquarters at least one hour prior to plunge.
- $5 of each registration goes to support TEENS, Inc.’s Outdoor Leadership Program.
- Prizes awarded for best costume, runner-up costume, and best team plunge (2-4 people).
- Overall best costume wins a prize!
- Every participant MUST fill out a release and waiver.
Snowy Human Foosball
Just like foosball but with real people!
Saturday, March 14th from 12 – 4 pm
Sunday, March 15th from 1 – 3 pm
Entry Fee: $30/team or $5/player (find teammates there)
Location: 1st Street